Please note – Lakes, Dates could change due to Covid closures and lake water levels!
2032 TOC will Be held at B & W Resort September 16 & 17, 2023
What to expect:
You can expect a well organized, exciting experience for all levels of anglers.
A one time annual membership fee of $50 per angler (B.A.S.S. member dues are included in this),membership form per angler and your team entry fee will be collected.
A pre-tournament meeting will take place at designated launch ramp at designated lake. We will go over flight weigh-in time, off-limits and important information about that specific tournament. Boat inspections will take place on the water if levels are accommodating if not they will take place prior to launch.
The National Anthem will be played and the The American Flag will be flown. Boats will be released and the tournament will officially begin! Official rules will be provided with your Membership Package.
- Entry fee for Travelers and Local regular point tournaments is $180.00 per boat: $130.00 basic entry fee, Big Fish Option $20.00, Closest to 10lbs Option $10.00, 2nd, 3rd place Option $10.00, Winner Take all Option $10.00.
- Entry fee for Travelers OPEN Tournaments is $250.00 per boat
- Entry Fee for Annual Hangover Tournament is $200.00 per boat
- Our Payouts are structures paying 1 in 5 boats entered with an 80% of basic entry being returned to anglers at the lake in tournament winnings.
- The 20% will be paid back via Tournament of Champions.
- All Options are 100% payback at the lake.
Qualifying for TOC
Any 6 tournaments with the same partner or the top 33% with the same partner in one division. Please note if you fish multiple divisions you must pick a partner for the TOC from one division as long as you both qualify. If one partner can not make the TOC you can not fish with anyone other than your qualifying team partner or by yourself.
- 1st place through 3rd place will receive trophies/plaques at tournaments.
- 1 plaque/trophy will be presented to the 1st Big Fish of each tournament.
- 1 Plaque/trophy will be presented to the Overall Big Fish of the season including 100% of the Overall Big Fish Option.
- 1st AOY each member of the team receive a trophy cup.
- 2nd & 3rd place AOY each member receives a plaque.
Travelers Region-Lakes, Dates could change due to Covid closures and lake water levels!
- 01/28/23 – Millerton Lake
- 02/25/23 – McClure Lake
- 03/25/23 – Don Pedro Lake
- 04/29/23 – Pine Flat Lake (OPEN)
- 06/03/23 – New Melones Lake
Locals Region-Lakes, Dates could change due to Covid closures and lake water levels!
- 02/04/23 – Kaweah Lake
- 03/04/23 – Success Lake
- 04/01/23 – Kaweah Lake
- 05/06/23 – Success Lake
- 06/10/23 – Kaweah Lake