Power Pole Captain’s Cash
Captains Cash Reward Club Rules
Power-Pole® Captains Cash Rewards Club Terms and Conditions
- Captains Cash Rewards Club is open to all tournament anglers fishing any Captains Cash sanctioned event. Be sure to check the current list of sanctioned tournaments.
- Annual membership is $24.95. Membership is valid from October through December of the following year. Purchase a Club Membership
- Registration must be completed prior to any sanctioned tournament to be eligible for contingency payments.
- Eligible contingency payment participants are registered Power-Pole owners who are registered members of the Captains Cash Club.
- Sanctioned tournaments are posted here
- Registered Power-Pole owners placing first place overall only in a sanctioned event are eligible for contingency payments.
- Power-Pole Pro Staff are required to purchase Captains Cash membership in order to qualify for Captains Cash Rewards payments.
- Only one possible payout per tournament. A maximum of one angler per tournament will be rewarded.
- Sanctioned tournaments must have a minimum of 20 boats registered to qualify for Captains Cash Rewards payments.
- Winners must be verified through the sanctioned tournament via website, newsletter or other official organization communication and obtain tournament director’s signature on claim form.
- Completed Power-Pole Captains Cash claim form must be submitted within 30 days of the tournament win and can be obtained here.
- JL Marine Systems employees and members of their immediate family are not eligible to participate.
- Approval of claims and payments is at sole discretion of JL Marine Systems, Inc.
- Payment claimants must have Power-Pole registered with JL Marine Systems (manufacturer).
- Power-Pole Captains Cash decals must be displayed on participants’ boat or Power-Pole anchor.
- Approval of claims and payments is at the sole discretion of JL Marine Systems, Inc.
- Payment claimants must have their Power-Pole anchor(s) registered with JL Marine Systems, Inc.
- Power-Pole Captains Cash decals must be displayed on participant’s boat or Power-Pole anchor.
- Power-Pole Captains Cash 4″ logo must be displayed on the upper-left shoulder of the participant’s shirt. Captains Cash logo must be worn from take-off through weigh-in during all days of sanctioned tournaments. Logo is available in various formats. Download logos
- JL Marine reserves the right to change, modify, enhance, or terminate the Captains Cash Rewards program at any time. Refer to power-pole.com for current rules. Rules posted at power-pole.com will supersede any previously printed rules.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to know the rules of the Captains Cash Rewards program and must submit proof that all requirements have been met upon request.
- Power-Pole Captains Cash Rewards recipients will be responsible for paying any and all local, state, federal or other taxes on contingency earnings.